- OnPoint is staffed with acute care experienced providers only.
- Providers have decades of Emergency Department and Urgent Care experience
- Every physician is Board Eligible or Board Certified and has completed extensive residency training programs in addition to their years of practical experience
- As ER or Urgent Care providers we have experience treating patients of ALL ages with ALL types of medical problems – we provide acute medical and injury care for the entire family
- Service is sometimes viewed as a lost art in healthcare. We treat our patients as we would our own friends and family.
- Our staff is handpicked for their proven caring and compassionate service to others. We reward them based on the customer service ratings they achieve taking care of you.
- We utilize the most advanced electronic medical record (EMR) system available today. This technology allows us to rapidly assemble a comprehensive record of your visit, order medications and studies necessary for your treatment, relay the visit record to your primary care physician if desired, and electronically facilitate prescriptions for your continued treatment at home.
- Our EMR is linked to all other OnPoint Medical Group practices which include Pediatrics, Family Care, Internal Medicine, OB/GYN, Endocrinology and Cardiology allowing everyone within our network to share information at the touch of a button.
- We incorporate the latest digital x-ray technology, laboratory facilities and medication dispensing systems to allow the most comprehensive one-stop medical services available in this setting.
3 Convenient Neighborhood Facilities
- Each with ample clinical office space and 10 treatment rooms equates to shorter wait times even during the busiest seasons.
- Our waiting area consists of upscale comfortable seating arranged around several television viewing areas, a computer station and coffee bar.
- Waiting children will be entertained in our separate “Kid Zone” complete with diversions ranging from tabletop toys for the toddlers to video games for the adolescents.
- Whether at home or in the workplace, injuries and illnesses never seem to happen at a convenient time. We are open 7 days a week and after regular business hours.
- An appointment is never needed; you may walk in anytime and be seen within minutes.
- Each center has full wheelchair accessibility.
- Each center has ample on-site parking.