For any questions or issues regarding billing, please call us during business hours at (720) 257-5502.
Payment is Due at the Time of Service
- We accept cash, checks, debit, HSA (with Visa or Mastercard logo) and credit cards
- All co-payments, deductibles, co-insurance, and fees for services are due at the time of service unless you have made payment arrangements in advance of your appointment.
Credit cards are collected at the Time of Service
- We collect credit cards at the time of service and keep on file to charge for any outstanding balance after insurance has processed the claim. Once insurance has processed the claim a statement will be sent to the patient allowing 14 days for payment to be made by an alternative method if so desired. If not, the card on file will be charged for the balance due unless payment arrangements have been made in advance.
Proof of Insurance
- Current insurance cards and a valid photo ID are required for each visit
- If a patient is not covered by insurance, has a plan that we do not participate in, or does not have a valid insurance card on file, they will be considered a self-pay patient and should be prepared to pay $265 on the date of service. Additional fees may be charged by a third-party for durable medical equipment (i.e. crutches, boots, slings, etc.) or lab testing sent to an external laboratory.