- We provide influenza (Flu) and Tetanus vaccinations.
- We can come to your school, workplace, or other location to give flu shots.
- Please contact us for further information.
Immunizations Screening Tests
- Blood pressure screening
- Skin testing for Tuberculosis
The core of our business is to serve the acute needs of our patients. We are, however, part of a network of primary care providers and would be pleased to refer you to one of our practices who are better equipped to provide regular continuity of care visits that are so important to healthcare maintenance and illness prevention.
In-House Laboratory services
- Pregnancy testing
- Urinary Tract Infection Testing
- Liver and Kidney function tests
- Flu, Mono, RSV, and Strep tests
- Digital X-ray On-Site at all Locations
Send-Out Laboratory services
We use national labs, LabCorp and Quest, for all other urgent or routine labs
- Cholesterol screening
- Hemoglobin A1C (diabetes screening and testing)
- H-Pylori test (stomach ulcer disease)
- Chlamydia and Gonorrhea testing
- HIV testing
- Thyroid screening
- Coumadin/blood thinner (PT/INR) testing
- Lyme disease testing
OnPoint Medical Group’s Circle of Care:
OnPoint Medical Group is a physician-led network of skilled Primary and Urgent care providers who are committed to expanding access to quality healthcare in the most effective and affordable manner possible.
Our “Circle of Care” has one goal – to ensure the health and wellness of members and their families. We do this by providing access to a comprehensive menu of medical services from one unified physician group in your neighborhood.
At OnPoint Urgent Care, we can schedule a follow-up with a Primary Care, OB/Gyn, or Pediatric provider before you check-out! On top of that, all of our Urgent Care and Primary Care practices are on the same Electronic Medical Records system, Athena. Meaning you will not waste time filling out unnecessary duplicate paperwork!
With doctors, nurses, specialists, labs and medical records all interlinked and coordinated, patient care has never been in better hands.
Our Network of Practices.
(We can schedule you a follow-up appointment to see any primary care provider from these practices without any additional paperwork, or the need to transfer your medical records. All before you check-out!)