Why Use OnPoint Urgent Care?
- Founded by Emergency Physicians who continue to provide dat-to-day leadership.
- Providers have decades of Emergency Department and Urgent Care experience.
- Every physician has completed extensive residency training programs in addition to their years of practical experience.
- We have experience treating patients of ALL ages with ALL types of medical problems – we provide acute medical and injury care for the entire family.
- Service is sometimes viewed as a lost art in healthcare. We treat our patients as we would our own friends and family.
- Our staff is handpicked for their proven caring and compassionate service to others.
- Online registration allows you flexibility while waiting for your turn.
- We utilize the most advanced electronic medical record (EMR) system available today. This technology allows us to assemble a comprehensive record of your visit, order medications and studies necessary for your treatment and relay the visit record to your primary care physician if desired.
- Our EMR is linked to all other OnPoint Medical Group practices which include Pediatrics, Family Care, Internal Medicine, OB/GYN, Endocrinology and Cardiology allowing everyone within our network to share information at the touch of a button.
- We incorporate the latest digital x-ray technology and laboratory facilities to allow the most comprehensive one-stop medical services available in this setting.
4 Convenient Neighborhood Facilities
- Each with ample clinical office space equates to shorter wait times even during the busiest seasons.
- Our waiting area consists of upscale comfortable seating arranged around several television viewing areas and coffee bar.
- Whether at home or in the workplace, injuries and illnesses never seem to happen at a convenient time. We are open 7 days a week and after regular business hours.
- An appointment is never needed; you may walk in anytime and be seen within minutes.
- Each center has full wheelchair accessibility.
- Each center has ample on-site parking.