At OnPoint Urgent Care, we understand that the success of your business relies on the health and well-being of your employees. Accidents, illnesses, sick days, and time loss all take a toll on your business’s efficiency, productivity, and profit. That’s why our team of certified medical professionals is committed to getting your employees back to work as safely and quickly as possible.
OnPoint Urgent Care can accommodate new injuries on a walk-in basis, 7-days a week. We offer extended hours in the evenings and on weekends so that you can avoid unnecessary trips to the ER and save money. We pride ourselves on accurate documentation and open communication through all phases of the workers compensation process. Our providers will call your company on every first visit, and provide a report within 24 hours of an employee being treated.
OnPoint Urgent Care works with all major workers compensation insurers as a Primary Care provider.
For outstanding Workers Compensation services, choose OnPoint Urgent Care.
- Staffed by Board Certified Physicians or Board Eligible Physicians
- Physician Assistants and Nurse Practitioners with emergency & acute care experience.
- Level II physicians
- Emphasis on quick return-to-work
- Effective communication with employer
- Case management services
- Walk-in care 7 days a week and After Hours
- Lab and Digital X-ray on-site at all locations
- In-House Medication Dispensing
- Professional and comfortable atmosphere
Our services include:
- Injury and illness treatment
- Injury and disability management
- Specialist and physical therapy referral network
- Drug and alcohol testing
- Pre-employment Physicals
- DOT physicals and drug screens
- TNC Driver Medical Exams
- Computerized X-ray and EKG
- In-house medications and lab testing
- Group Immunizations
- Case management
Workers Compensation care is available at all OnPoint Urgent Care clinics.
Find a location near you »