Occupational Medicine You Can Trust
- OnPoint offers a comprehensive range of Occupational Medicine services aimed at keeping your employees healthy and working safely or returning them to pre-accident capability at the earliest possible date.
- Our board-certified physicians are Level II Worker’s Compensation trained and emphasize a back-to-work mentality as they evaluate and treat your employees. We also work directly with you to provide clear, concise answers about the health of your people using a number of detailed management reports.
Rapid Top Quality Care
- Your employees walk-in immediately without the need for appointments or long waits.
- As an employer, you can be sure that we will adhere to your company’s procedures, communicate in a timely manner to your representative and to third-party administration, develop individual treatment plans for employees, and coordinate outside referrals and testing services as needed.
Occ Med Services
- Basic and Annual Physicals
- Executive Physicals
- DOT and non-DOT physicals
- Immunizations and Vaccinations
- On-the-Job injury treatment
- Return-to-Work clearance
- Physical Exams
- Physical capability and lift assessments
- Post-offer evaluations
- Pre-employment/New hire evaluations
Diagnostic Services Available
- Audiometry – hearing testing
- Drug Screening and Alcohol Testing (pending MRO certification)
- More and more companies are adopting the policy of a drug-free work environment, and employment drug screens are becoming a normal part of the hiring process. OnPoint will satisfy your company’s needs with several testing options.
- Reasons for Drug Screening: Post-Accident, Pre-Employment, Random, and Reasonable Suspicion.
- Electrocardiogram (EKG)
- Pulmonary Function Testing
- Radiology and Laboratory Services
Physician Specialist Referrals
- Rehabilitation and Physical Therapy Referrals
- Physician specialist referrals
- Diagnostic referrals and scheduling
- Follow-up care